social impact survey
Why should we discover our company's Social Impact Culture Type?
Is your company's Social Impact Culture Type an Activator culture, Connector culture, or Investor culture?
- You need to know your type because understanding your employees' mindset about work, life, and community is critical to achieving your engagement goals. This data is driving your culture.
- Embolden's Social Impact Survey quickly diagnoses your Social Impact Culture Type and delivers the information you need, at a budget-friendly one-time fee of $850.
- Deep analytics behind Social Impact Culture Type will help you improve your company's employee engagement programs and give you rich data and content to celebrate the causes and activities your employees love the most.
What are the Social Impact Culture Types?
After we purchase the product, how does it work?
- Within 24 hours following your purchase, our team will send you a link to the survey for you to send out to your employees.
- Launching the Social Impact Survey is easy through a single email to your employees containing the survey link provided by Embolden. The welcome language in the survey provides you with cut and paste content to use in your email, word-for-word, or write an email of your own.
- Your employees will love taking the 10-minute survey. It makes them feel good to know they are working for a company where leaders care about them as human beings. All employee responses are anonymous.
- Keep the survey open for 10 days. Three days following the survey's close, our team will send you a diagnosis of your company's Social Impact Culture Type, plus the complete survey results. You'll see the evidence of how dramatically the lines between work, life, and community have blurred for your employees.
- Celebrate the data across all of your communications channels to highlight the ways your employees are making a positive impact in the lives of others. (Be sure to check out Embolden's Social Impact Infographic for a turnkey solution for multi-channel celebration!)
What data does the survey get us?
Social Impact Culture Type
Our analytics team will diagnose your company's type by comparing your survey responses to Embolden's five years of research and thousands of survey responses from employees in dozens of companies across the country.
FULL SET OF SURVEY RESULTS
You'll also get a complete set of the survey responses (maintaining employee anonymity). The Social Impact Survey captures key metrics about your employees’ social impact behaviors:
- Giving to charities and examples of favorite organizations
- Volunteering for causes and number of hours volunteered each year
- Recycling, respecting the environment, and estimated percentage of materials recycled annually
- Serving on boards and committees, and estimates of time spent in meetings
- Celebrating at community events, including the galas and fundraisers your employees enjoy the most
- Purchasing products that support a favorite cause and examples of your employees' favorite cause-focused brands
- Marketing favorite causes and examples of the passions your employees want to share with their colleagues
- Donating gently-used clothing, canned goods, and other necessities, and estimates of numbers of items donated each year
- Caring for personal health and wellness, and examples of the activities employees believe are important to their own well-being
- Sharing with others, including supporting colleagues, friends, and neighbors in need