The Embolden Method
Big Insights > Small Tweaks > Huge ROI
Embolden uses a Roadmap Methodology to help you achieve your business growth goals in today's social impact culture, where work, life, and community are heavily influencing the behavior of your target audiences.
Embolden's Roadmap Methodology follows four steps:
Streamlined, research-based survey and interview tools to quickly ascertain your audience's mindset and motivations
Data and analytics from the surveys and interviews, captured in an inventory and anchored with compelling graphics
A synthesis of key messages to empower you to quickly and effectively engage your target audiences
Three or four insights recommending small tweaks to your marketing strategy that deliver huge ROI
NAVIGATE CRITICAL JUNCTURES IN YOUR GROWTH
Market Expansion Roadmap
A Market Expansion Roadmap includes our four modules (all delivered in 30 days):
1. An enjoyable 10-minute survey of all employees, plus interviews with three employees selected by you. The survey is designed to capture qualities in your team that will resonate with the target markets you're counting on to achieve your goals for growth.
2. An inventory and easy-to-skim report to highlight powerful, differentiating factors of your employee base versus your competitors in the specific markets targeted for expansion.
3. Key messages, based on the survey data and inventory, built to resonate with the people in your expansion markets.
4. Step-by-step recommendations for a plan to leverage your unique market position through the key messages and data. This means you'll instantly be on your way to achieving your goals.
Every Embolden Roadmap is enhanced through technology. We leverage the data from our five years of research, too. This delivers strong value to you, quickly, at a terrific price.
Messaging Enhancement Roadmap
Are you falling short of your goals? Today's marketplace mindset has changed the way messaging resonates with your audiences. Old strategies are not working as well as they once did to engage your target audiences.
Embolden's Messaging Enhancement Roadmap delivers a plan to quickly leverage the power of the contemporary mindset to drive brand enhancement and audience engagement, reducing the negative impact of market disruptions on your business.
A Messaging Enhancement Roadmap includes Embolden's four modules (all delivered in 30 days):
1. A 10-minute (fun!) survey of all employees based on principles of positive psychology, and interviews with three employees selected by you. The survey and interviews uncover hidden gems in your brand and human capital assets that you're underutilizing.
2. An inventory and report to highlight differentiating factors of your company versus your competitors.
3. A set of key messages, based on the survey data and inventory, which will engage your audiences at a personal, emotional level.
4. Five "small tweaks/big ROI" steps to serve as a simple plan for you to leverage your unique market position through the messages and data, helping you meet your goals and more easily overcome customer and prospect objections.
Embolden Roadmaps are enhanced through technology, and we leverage the data from our five years of research. The Messaging Enhancement Roadmap requires fewer than 10 hours of time, total, by you and your team. Embolden does the heavy lifting at a great price.
Team-by-Team Deep Dive Roadmap
You're ready to grow your company by 20%, 50%, or even 100% over the next 12 - 18 months. But can your people keep up? Scalability starts with the people, even before you determine the right processes and technology.
Embolden's Team-by-Team Deep Dive Roadmap is one of the fastest, most efficient, positive culture-building initiatives you can implement to get your team ready for growth. (Not growing so much? Our Team-by-Team Deep Dive Roadmap is equally effective to help you build a downsizing strategy that will keep your A players and customer base intact through the transition.)
A TEAM-BY-TEAM DEEP DIVE ROADMAP INCLUDES FIVE MODULES (ALL DELIVERED IN 30 DAYS):
1. Message development to communicate the deep dive process in a positive, non-disruptive way, focusing on the mindsets of the individuals in each team and the impact of employee behaviors on group dynamics, productivity, and performance.
2. Interviews with each team leader, and a fun, uplifting survey conducted within each team that is designed to grab powerful information in the least threatening way possible.
3. An inventory and report to highlight human dynamics and strengths within each team.
4. A strategy session with you to build the new organizational chart, as well as a set of positive messages to communicate the new structure.
5. A step-by-step implementation plan to achieve the transition smoothly and effectively, while maintaining your employer brand and customer relationships.
As always, Embolden Roadmaps are enhanced through technology, and we leverage the workplace data from our five years of research into today's marketplace mindset and its influence on workplace productivity and performance.
Executive Positioning Roadmap
THE EXECUTIVE POSITIONING ROADMAP INCLUDES EMBOLDEN'S FOUR MODULES (ALL DELIVERED IN 30 DAYS):
1. Embolden's 10-minute survey of all employees, plus interviews with three employees selected by you. The survey is designed to capture emotional hooks embedded in your employee base that will enable executive leadership to engage the hearts and minds of employees.
2. An inventory and easy-to-read report outlining the emotional triggers within your employee base, plus data points to make the information concrete and useful.
3. Key messages, based on the survey data and inventory, which will resonate with employees and position the executive leaders for respect, trust, and organizational success.
4. Step-by-step recommendations for a plan to use the messages to create authentic engagement, demonstrating how executives understand that the employees want to work for a company whose leaders care about them as human beings. We don't stop there, though. We show you how to use the messages to create improvements in performance.
Embolden's Roadmaps are based on the compelling insights gained during five years of research into the mindset of today's employees and the factors that contribute to productivity, performance, and job satisfaction. Every Embolden Roadmap is enhanced through technology, which means we not only work quickly, but we also help you optimize your budget.
Exit Strategy Pressures
Value Creation Human Capital Roadmap
Human capital dynamics can be either a driver of a merger or acquisition's success, or a drain on its success, depending on how well the work is managed. Embolden's principals leverage their experience with mergers and acquisitions by offering a Value Creation Human Capital Roadmap. With this package, Embolden focuses on the employee and key talent aspects of a corporate transaction. Embolden takes on the heavy lifting with human capital, freeing up the investors, executives, and financial professionals to focus on the deal itself.
Community Engagement Demands
Social Impact Culture Roadmap
Our mission is reflected in our work. Through our Social Impact Culture Roadmap, we help you connect the dots between your community engagement program and business goals.